• Index
  •  » Presentation
  •  » I also took a subway train which North Korean officials s

#1 07-11-2018 05:23:01

liyifeng123
Membre

I also took a subway train which North Korean officials s

(Photo source:XinhuaReuters)
MELBOURNE Homme Air VaporMax Laceless Pure Platinum Blanche Solde , Jan. 14 (Xinhua) -- Defending champions and world No. 1 ranked Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams top the Australian Open seedings lists, which follow rankings ahead of the first Grand Slam tournament of 2016.

Four-time finalist Andy Murray was seeded No. 2, 17-time major winner Roger Federer was No. 3 and 2014 champion Stan Wawrinka was No. 4, one higher than Rafael Nadal.

On the women's side, Simona Halep was No. 2, Garbine Muguruza was No. 3, Agieszka Radwanska was No. 4 and Maria Sharapova, the 2008 champion and finalist last year, was No. 5.

Two-time Australian Open champion Victoria Azarenka moved back into the top 16 with her victory at the Brisbane International last week, her first title since 2013.

She finished last season at No. 22 but moved up the rankings with her title run in the Australian Open warmup tournament and was seeded No. 14 at Melbourne Park, meaning she avoids early-round encounters with the top-ranked players.

A win over 2014 U.S. Open runner-up Kei Nishikori and a run to the semifinals at the Brisbane International lifted Australia's Bernard Tomic to a No. 16 seeding in the men's draw.

The Australian Open draw will take place on Friday.

Following are the seeding lists.

Men's

1. Novak Djokovic, Serbia

2. Andy Murray, Britain

3. Roger Federer, Switzerland

4. Stan Wawrinka, Switzerland

5. Rafael Nadal, Spain

6. Tomas Berdych, Czech Republic

7. Kei Nishikori, Japan

8. David Ferrer, Spain

9. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, France

10. John Isner, United States

11. Kevin Anderson, South Africa

12. Marin Cilic, Croatia

13. Milos Raonic, Canada

14. Gilles Simon, France

15. David Goffin, Belgium

16. Bernard Tomic, Australia

17. Benoit Paire, France

18. Feliciano Lopez, Spain

19. Dominic Thiem, Austria

20. Fabio Fognini, Italy

21. Viktor Troicki, Serbia

22. Ivo Karlovic, Croatia

23. Gael Monfils, France

24. Roberto Bautista Agut, Spain

25. Jack Sock, United States

26. Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Spain

27. Grigor Dimitrov, Bulgaria

28. Andreas Seppi, Italy

29. Nick Kyrgios, Australia

30. Jeremy Chardy, France

31. Steve Johnson, United States

32. Joao Sousa, Portugal

Women's

1. Serena Williams, United States

2. Simona Halep, Romania

3. Garbine Muguruza, Spain

4. Agnieszka Radwanska, Poland

5. Maria Sharapova, Russia

6. Petra Kvitova, Czech Republic

7. Angelique Kerber, Germany

8. Venus Williams, United States

9. Karolina Pliskova, Czech Republic

10. Carla Suarez Navarro, Spain

11. Timea Bacsinszky, Switzerland

12. Belinda Bencic, Switzerland

13. Roberta Vinci, Italy

14. Victoria Azarenka, Belarus

15. Madison Keys, United States

16. Caroline Wozniacki, Denmark

17. Sara Errani, Italy

18. Elina Svitolina, Ukraine

19. Jelena Jankovic, Serbia

20. Ana Ivanovic, Serbia

21. Ekaterina Makarova, Russia

22. Andrea Petkovic, Germany

23. Svetlana Kuznetsova, Russia

24. Sloane Stephens, United States

25. Samantha Stosur, Australia

26. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Russia

27. Anna Karolina Schmiedlova, Slovakia

28. Kristina Mladenovic, France

29. Irina-Camelia Begu, Romania

30. Sabine Lisicki, Germany

31. Lesia Tsurenko, Ukraine

32. Caroline Garcia, France

Pictures of former North Korean leaders Kim Il-sung (left) and Kim Jong-il decorate the April 25 House of Culture, where the Workers' Party of Korea congress took place in Pyongyang on May 7. Global Times reporter Bai Yunyi reports at Kim Il-sung Square on May 10 as North Koreans cheer for the party congress.

During the seventh congress of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK), more than 100 foreign journalists were invited to North Korea to cover the ruling party's first congress in 36 years. Global Times reporter Bai Yunyi was one of them. While her time there was strictly controlled, with her North Korean minders making sure she did not see or talk to anyone the government did not want her to, she was able to get a feeling for the mood in the isolated country - currently beset by wide-ranging UN sanctions due to its nuclear activities - during its most high-profile political event in years.

Like all foreign journalists invited to the country to cover its party congress, most of my time in the city of Pyongyang was spent on a coach provided by the North Korean authorities. There was no chance to walk the streets by ourselves.

However, what we saw made quite an impression on me. There were quite a few tall buildings in the capital with more than 20 stories, some even up to 40 stories.

We saw a few cars driving on the city's wide boulevards, including luxury brands such as Mercedes and Land Rover, though more were lower-priced Chinese models like BYD. A reporter who had been to North Korea multiple times told me that more vehicles are roaming the streets of the capital each time he visits Pyongyang.

The North Korean men I saw mainly wore monotone "people's dress" in grey, black or brown. But women seem to have greater choice. They wore trench coats, miniskirts, high-heeled shoes and even translucent thigh-high black stockings. Their dresses tended to be in bright colors and many wore makeup.

I was also surprised to see some people carrying smartphones, though North Koreans cannot connect to the Internet, only the country's intranet.

I also took a subway train which North Korean officials said was the country's first domestically-made subway train that came into use on January 1.

However, most of the clean city fell into darkness at night as a result of power shortages. Some residential buildings have no power to run their elevators or heat resident. Wholesale Jerseys Online   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China   Wholesale NBA Jerseys Online   Wholesale Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale NCAA College Jerseys   Authentic Jerseys Free Shipping   Hockey Jerseys From China

• Index
  •  » Presentation
  •  » I also took a subway train which North Korean officials s

Board footer

Créez Votre Propre Forum
InsÚrer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com